Wednesday 19 February 2014
Centre for Process Innovation Limited, Sedgefield, Co. Durham
The EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Ultra Precision is holding a one day plastic electronics themed meeting on Wednesday 19 February 2014 hosted by the Centre for Process Innovation Limited, Sedgefield, Co. Durham.
- Dr Jon Helliwell, Centre for Process Innovation Limited
- Professor Daping Chu, Centre for Advanced Photonics and Electronics, University of Cambridge
- Mr Dilwyn Jones, Emral Limited
- Mr Richard Kirk, Polyphotonix
- Dr Richard Price, Pragmatic Printing
- Professor Jane Jiang, EPSRC Centre in Advanced Metrology, University of Huddersfield
If you are interested in attending this plastic electronics fabrication themed meeting and network with members from industry and academia, please visit our website for further information: http://www.ultraprecision.org/news/events/plastic-electronics-fabrication-technologies/
The EPSRC Centre in Ultra Precision – innovation in next generation ultra precision production systems and products. The Centre is managed by Cranfield University and the University of Cambridge, representing a world leading ultra precision partnership and having an unrivalled combination of state-of-the-art facilities. In conjunction with the EPSRC funded Centre for Doctoral Training in Ultra Precision, the Centre aims to develop a training and research environment that delivers highly skilled ultra precision engineers to industry.