UK Plastic Electronics Show 2012
ESP KTN have a stand at the UK Plastic Electronics Show that will be used to profile the UK Plastic Electronics sector. We are to provide a service to any company that wishes to promote their capabilities or products.
In addition, the marketing team for the Advanced Engineering UK group of events (Aero Engineering 2012- Composites Engineering Show 2012 – Automotive Engineering 2012 – UK Plastic Electronics Show 2012 – all co-located at NEC, 7-8 Nov, 2012) are presently collating suitable news content for the upcoming print edition of SHOW NEWS, being mailed to key attendee groups nationwide from later this month.
If you have key product or service introductions at this year’s event please send information to us now!! (Content received will be additionally used for weekly show news electronic bulletins and news feeds on each of the show websites, giving access to 50,000 -70,000 industry professionals).
They are particularly interested in:
· Launches & key announcements being made at the show
· Updated/latest version technology/equipment being displayed
· Application-based news pertaining to recent industrial success stories
· Collaborative /R & D-based stories
· Knowledge transfer/exchange
· First time showing for displayed items/capability
· Exhibiting technology/capability in response to industry pressures/challenges/priorities
SUPPLYING YOUR NEWS story:
Please forward all applicable NEWS content ASAP to myself (email@example.com)
· This can be in the form of a readymade press release OR simply information/text which the show guide editor can use and edit into a suitable news story.
· Please supply supporting images, ideally print quality where possible (Low resolution images will be useable for electronic show news bulletins only)
If you are exhibiting then you can forward news directly to Ian Stone (Event Director) at: firstname.lastname@example.org