Wednesday 10th September 2014, 10.00 - 15.30
The Hilton, London Euston
Interested in EU funding?
... and working in the following areas:
- Photonic Integrated Circuits
- Optical Communication for Data Centres
- High Throughput Laser Based Manufacturing
Total Funding Opportunity: €27M
- Photonics Integrated platforms for the Healthcare and/or Food Sector
Total Funding Opportunity: €11M
- Pilot Lines
- Flexible OLED,
- Analytical Mid Infrared Sensors,
- PIC Fabrication on III-V Semiconductor Dielectric Based Platforms,
Total Funding Opportunity: €42M
This event will focus on the upcoming Horizon 2020 calls: ICT 27 and ICT 28.
The event will inform about ICT 27 and ICT 28 call, both to open shortly and to close in 2015. Detailed information about the calls can be downloaded here:
It will inform about the call, the scope of the call and the application process. There will also be information included on how to find partners and talks about experiences with EU calls.
- Ronan Burgess, deputy head of the photonics unit at the EC speaking about funding under Horizon 2020
- George Papadakis, national contact point from the UK, who will be introducing the programs
- Carolina Fernandes, EEN London who will be speaking about finding partners through the EEN network
The event is organised by the KTN with support from the London EEN.
To register visit: